2018 Meet & Greet Rules for PAW Patrol
- One character will come at a time to do Meet & Greets. Each character will do Meet & Greets for 30 minutes. There will be separate line ups established for each Paw Patrol Character. Please make sure that you are in the correct line.
- There is a limit to the number of people the characters can meet during their scheduled time. Jack Frost Volunteers will hand out Meet & Greet Passes for each character. We will do our best to make sure characters get to see as many children as possible. We ask that you respect the time allocated as characters also need a break.
- See the Family Stage Schedule for the scheduled times for Meet & Greets.
- There will only be a limited number of Meet & Greet passes.
- There will be a limit of one photo taken for each Meet & Greet Pass. All photos will be taken by Jack Frost volunteers to expedite the line ups.
- Please respect the characters and the volunteers.
- Have fun! We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 Jack Frost Winter Festival.