While you’re at the Outdoor Snow Kingdom always remember Jack’s Rules of Play:
- Dress Warmly
- No Horseplay
- No Bullying
- Be Courteous
- Obey All Instructions
- Obey All Safety Officers
- It is strongly recommended to wear helmets on all slides and the ice rink.
- Jacket tags must be attached to jacket zipper and visibly worn at all times! Those without jacket tags will be removed from the premises.
- Be sure to enjoy the fun at both of our venues: The Outdoor Snow Kingdom at the new Charlottetown Event Grounds, and the Glow Parties Indoor PlayLand at Eastlink Centre.
- Complimentary shuttle provided by Coach Atlantic – Runs every 15 minutes between venues
- Last Minute Changes to Schedule – The schedule is subject to change without notice. For last minute changes due to weather tune in to Hot 105.5 Official Festival Information Station.
- Volunteers at the outdoor venue will be wearing logoed Jack Frost toques. Volunteers at Eastlink Centre will be wearing the same. Volunteers at the front gate as well as Emergency Exits will have florescent safety vests.
- In the event of emergency, lost child or other circumstances requiring assistance, please ask a volunteer to direct you to the volunteer check-in area.
- Lastly, be safe and HAVE FUN!
Please remember to also review our rules for the PAW Patrol Meet & Greet here.