About the Festival
The Jack Frost Winterfest is the largest winter festival east of Quebec City. See snow and ice come alive through the amazing artistry of Canada’s Olympic Snow Sculpting Team. There is something for the entire family; children’s popular TV characters and programming, indoor and outdoor family winter activities, and live entertainment. This year’s theme is Jack Frost’s Space Odyssey!
What do We Need Help With?
We have several different volunteer shifts available! Below is a brief description of each shift.
- Check for tickets
- Ensure safety of guests
- Act as a Festival Ambassador and answer any questions guests may have
The Sauce’r Slide Tube Run Monitor:
This is one of our largest slides at the Outdoor Snow Kingdom, and we will be looking for volunteers to assist with:
- Monitor children on the run
- Abide by safety rules of the run
- Monitor line and flow of traffic on slides
- Return tubes to the kids waiting to go up the hill
- Monitor children on slides ensuring safety is met
- Control lineups
Tiny Tots Bounce House Monitor:
- Our smallest guests need some of the the most care, help us to watch over them as they bounce around
What’s Included in the Volunteer Package?
Your volunteer package includes:
- 2018 Jack Frost commemorative winter toque
- Complimentary meal voucher for Tim Horton’s (soup/sandwich combo + your choice of drink) – one (1) per shift
- Complimentary weekend pass to Jack Frost Winterfest (valued at $32.50) – one (1) per shift
Every Great Event Needs Great Volunteers!